И получи чек-лист по улучшению уровня английского языка от IMaverick.me
1. ____ you interested in sport?
2. My ____ is a writer and his books are very popular
3. We live in the city centre and our house ____ have a big garden
4. There ____ a lot of people outside the school. What’s the problem?
5. Cathy ____ a game on her computer at the moment
plays isplayingto playplay
6. Paul is very ____. He doesn’t go out a lot
7. ____ you like to come out with us tonight?
8. Dad’s ____ work right now. He’s a teacher
9. Did you ____ shopping after school yesterday?
10. There wasn’t ____ milk for breakfast this morning so I had toast and orange juice
11. I ____ five emails before school today
sentsendeddid sendwas send
12. Turn ____ and you’ll see the museum on the left
on the rightrightlyby the rightright
13. The beach was very crowded ____ Monday
14. I ____ the new Batman film yet. Is it any good?
haven’t seendidn’t seedon’t seeam not seen
15. Tom got the ____ marks in the class for his homework
16. You ____ eat all that cake! It isn’t good for you
don’tmay notshould notwill not
17. How ____ time have we got to do this exercise?
18. Don’t forget to get ____ the bus at Station Road
19. Our teacher speaks English to us ____ so that we can understand her
20. My sister ____ speak French when she was only six years old
21. I really enjoy ____ new languages and I’d like to learn Italian soon
22. My father has been a pilot ____ twenty years and he still loves his job
23. Quick – get the food inside! It ____ any moment
rainsisrainingisgoing to raincan rain
24. Sam asked me if I ____ a lift home after the concert
had wantedwantedwould wantwant
25. Which train ____ for when I saw you on the platform on Sunday?
did you waitwere you waitinghave you waitedare you waiting
26. I ____ not be home this evening. Phone me on my mobile
27. I hope you ____ a good time at the moment in Greece! Phone soon
are havinghavehave hadhad
28. If we ____ in the countryside, we’d have much better views than we do now
livedwere livewould livelive
29. Do students in your country have to stand ____ when the teacher arrives?
30. You ____ hurry as we’ve still got twenty minutes before the film starts
31. I ____ you in the café at about 4.30 and we can discuss our plans then, OK?
’ll seeam going to seeam seeingsee
32. I wanted to see Harry. How long ago ____ ?
he lefthas he leftdid he leavecould he leave
33. I wish Joe ____ to Hawaii on holiday. They’re talking about an eruption there on the news
doesn't godidn't gohasn't gonehadn't gone
34. Could I possibly ____ some money for the bus
35. People say that an avalanche ____ by loud noises in the area but I don’t know if that’s true
causeshas causedis causingis caused
36. You’ll have to drive much ____ than this if you want to pass your test
carefullermore carefulmore carefullycareful
37. I must remember ____ Ed to take notes for me while I’m away next week
askto askaskingfor asking
38. Look at the news! Three cars ____ in a bad accident on the motorway at Dartford
are involvinginvolvehave involvedhave been involved
39. I ____ for arriving so late but I was caught up in a traffic jam in the town centre
40. It was great to see you at the party. I didn’t realize how long ____ since we last met
it had beenit was beenit was beingit is been
41. I’m sorry to trouble you but I was wondering what ____
time it isthe time wasis the time?was the time?
42. I really wish people ____ dump litter in front of our house. We have to clear it up every day
43. Last Tuesday the company told Ruth that they’d emailed her the job details the ____ day
44. The studio lights went out while the footballer ____
had been interviewedwas interviewedwas being interviewedwas interviewing
45. By the time I hand in this project, I ____ on it for three weeks!
’ll be working’ll have been workinghave worked'll work
46. Jonah’s just fallen down the steps outside and there’s ____ everywhere
47. You should be very proud ____ what you’ve achieved over the last year
48. ____ people know this but our school is being inspected today
49. Look out for a petrol station because I think we’re going to run ____ of petrol soon
50. If I’d gone to the sales yesterday, I ____ one of those cheap bags before they sold out
could have boughthad boughtwould buybought
Онлайн-школа английского языка
Мы в соц.сетях: